For our office in London we are currently looking for a:
Senior UX/UI Designer
You love to work on a broad range of digital design issues such as websites, apps, cross platform applications, interactive banners, creating CIs and CDs, as well as print for our international customers? Then you are very welcome to join our fabulous design team in London!
In your role as a Senior UX/UI Designer of SCOOP & SPOON, you are leading and developing the design team members and organizing their projects and work flow.
Additionally, you are working very closely with the multi-national team members of the marketing, editorial and development departments on all our sites across Europe. To complete your assignment as a senior UX/UI designer at SCOOP & SPOON, you are contributing to constant quality improvement within your team and the whole company.
For this job, you are bringing:
- successfully completed studies in the field of design,
- preferably five to eight years of professional experience,
- conceptual behavior and interdisciplinary understanding
- as well as excellent language skill in either English or German.
We are offering:
- a positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication throughout the whole company,
- personal contribution to innovative projects for our customers located in Austria and Europe,
- work in a team of highly qualified colleagues,
- personal and functional development and
- the opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company!
We are also offering a market-compliant salary for this position. Your actual salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your complete application records including extracts of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting your message!
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA
Human Resources Manager