Are you service-oriented, friendly and do you always keep an overview in every situation? In addition, is entrepreneurial and quick action a matter of course for you?
Then we should definitely get to know each other immediately!
Because at our office in Graz we are filling the position with immediate effect:
Assistant to the CEO (m/f/d)
(incl. Travel Management)
As Assistant to the CEO incl. Travel Management (m/f/d) you are the right hand of the CEO of SCOOP & SPOON and provide proactive support in all matters of organisation, appointment scheduling, travel planning and general office activities.
This area of responsibility includes:
- Professional and comprehensive support of the management board by acting as an interface between internal and external stakeholders
- Independent planning and organization of business trips (flight, train, rental cars, hotel)
- Preparation and implementation of framework agreements and memberships (frequent flyer programs, car rental cards, hotel rates, etc.)
- Planning and cooperation in the organisation of major internal company events
- Trouble shooting and processing of travel changes as well as the handling of possible insurance claims
- Travel expense accounting, evaluation and optimization of group-wide business trips
- First-class execution of organizational and classic administrative matters (appointment coordination management e. g.)
Your profile includes:
- A completed education in the field of economy and/or project management or tourism
- Proven professional experience of at least 5 years in the areas relevant to this position in a company of comparable size
- Knowledge and professional handling of relevant software and tools for travel management
- Perfect manners, seriousness and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information
- A high degree of empathy, commitment and communication skills at the executive and C-level management level
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Perfect time management and project overview
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- A cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the framework of the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- The opportunity to play a proactive role in an international company
- Work in a flexitime model
- Possibility of a home office by individual arrangement
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become part of it, please send your application including details of your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations to [email protected].
As reference number for your application please use AGF/GRZ/WH_82020.
We look forward to getting your message!
Due to the Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the minimum annual salary for this position as per the collective agreement for full-time employment as a basis for negotiation. This currently amounts to € 29,490.00 gross. Your final salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, then click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager