Do you like to provide perfect conditions and keep track of events even in turbulent times? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
Because at our location in Graz we are now filling the position of a
Assistant to the CXO/Chief Experience Officer (m/f)
As Assistant to the CXO/Chief Experience Officer (m/f) you support and facilitate his work and ensure a perfect flow of our diverse, design-oriented and innovative projects! You will make sure that the team has everything at its disposal on time to guarantee smooth project implementation. Through strategic planning and development of existing and future resources, you coordinate both internal and external stakeholders.
These tasks await you with us:
- Proactive support of the entire design team for error-free implementation of customer orders
- Coordination of project and customer information as well as briefings
- Resource management, quality control and feedback
- Preparation of presentations and project documents
- Close cooperation with the entire design & marketing team at all company locations
You bring these experiences with you:
- Completed education with a focus on graphics & design and/or a high affinity/practical professional experience in the field of design
- Safe handling of current office applications and the usual graphics programs
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Independent and structured way of working combined with very good time management
- High level of communication skills and commitment
That’s what we are offering you:
- Positive and open working environment, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The chance to get actively involved in an international company
- Working time in the flextime model
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including information about your earliest possible availability and salary expectations directly to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the minimum annual salary for a full-time job as a basis for negotiation. This amounts to € 25,368.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be agreed in a personal interview and is significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager