For our offices in Vienna and Graz we are looking for:
- Development of innovative and dynamic web applications by producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Verification, deployment of programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Roll-out of applications to test and production environments
- Use of established frameworks and platforms as well as integration of software components and third-party programs
- Collaboration, conception, implementation and technical documentation within the framework of an agile process model (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Close cooperation with Marketing and Design
- Proactive recommendations and actions to ongoing knowledge management and execution of quality improvement by gathering and evaluating user feedback
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Writing good Unit, E2E and integration tests with testing frameworks like Jest, Protractor, SuperTest etc.
- Familiarity with Git revision control system
- Very good German or English language skills combined with a high level of communication skills and commitment
- A positive cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and worldwide
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
- Working time in flex-time model and possibility of home office work according to individual agreement
- Performance-oriented environment and attractive remuneration for entrepreneurial personalities
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, send your application including your portfolio and info about your earliest availability as well as your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for full-time employment as the basis for negotiations. This amounts to € 27,045.00 gross. Your final salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications and is agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager