For our location in Graz, we are looking to fill the following position, effective immediately:
Copywriter/Communications Manager (m/f/d)
As a Copywriter/Communications Manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will support the entire SCOOP & SPOON team by providing appealing and effective texts that are optimised in terms of medium, target group and SEO criteria.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Creating offline and online B2C and B2B texts covering a wide range of topics (from engineering to tourism and sport to lifestyle topics)
- Creating press releases, interviews and statements
- Project management and contextual responsibility for various press activities, incl. press conferences
- Organising photo and video shoots
- Close cooperation with journalists and media outlets
- Social media texts, slogans and meta descriptions
- Close and daily cooperation with the SCOOP & SPOON team, especially with the marketing, design and project management departments
Your profile includes:
- Education in the field of journalism, languages, communication or media
- Relevant and practical work/experience in the form of work samples, portfolio or similar
- Commitment, flexibility and quick understanding
- A high degree of responsibility, social skills and independent way of working
- Accuracy and creativity paired with a feel and passion for language
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- A positive work environment, which is characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and around the world
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Work in a flexitime model
- Possibility of working from home by individual arrangement
If you are interested in the dynamics of an innovative company and want to be part of it, send your application including portfolio, information about your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations to [email protected].
For your application please use the reference number EDT/GRZ/KA_162020.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
According to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the annual salary for a full-time position as the basis for negotiations. This amounts to € 26,000.00 gross. Your final salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Judit Ferenczi, MA/Human Resources Coordinator