For our locations in Graz and Vienna, we are looking to fill the following position, effective immediately:
As a Copywriter/Editor (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will support the entire SCOOP & SPOON team by providing appealing and effective texts that are optimised in terms of medium, target group and SEO criteria.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Creation of SEO-optimised B2C & B2B texts covering a wide range of topics (from engineering to tourism and sport to lifestyle topics)
- Creation of texts for offline & online communication media
- Project management and contextual responsibility for editorial media such as lifestyle magazines, employee magazines
- Social media texts, slogans and meta descriptions
- Press releases and PR activities
- Close and daily cooperation with the SCOOP & SPOON team, especially with the marketing, design and project management departments
Your profile includes:
- Education in the field of journalism, languages, communication or media
- Relevant and practical work/experience in the form of work samples, portfolio or similar
- Commitment, flexibility and quick understanding
- A high degree of responsibility and independent way of working
- Accuracy and creativity paired with a feel and passion for language
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- A positive work environment, which is characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and around the world
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Work in a flexitime model
- Possibility of working from home by individual arrangement
If you are interested in the dynamics of an innovative company and want to be part of it, send your application including portfolio, information about your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
According to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the annual salary for a full-time position as the basis for negotiations. This amounts to € 26,000.00 gross. Your final salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager