Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Graz or Vienna we are looking for a new team member as a
As a Copywriter (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will support the entire SCOOP & SPOON team by providing appealing and effective texts that are optimised in terms of medium, target group and SEO criteria.
Your area of responsibility includes: :
- Creating offline and online B2C and B2B texts covering a wide range of topics (from engineering to tourism and sport to lifestyle topics)
- Creating press releases, interviews and statements
- Project management and contextual responsibility for various press activities, incl. press conferences
- Organising photo and video shoots
- Close cooperation with journalists and media outlets
- Social media texts, slogans and meta descriptions
- Close and daily cooperation with the SCOOP & SPOON team, especially with the marketing, design and project management departments
Your profile includes:
- Education in the field of journalism, languages, communication or media
- Relevant and practical work/experience in the form of work samples, portfolio or similar
- Commitment, flexibility and quick understanding
- A high degree of responsibility, social skills and independent way of working
- Accuracy and creativity paired with a feel and passion for language
- Excellent language skills in German and English, preferably native level
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
We understand and live “The Beauty of Marketing” with great passion. If you are inspired by our credo and would like to experience marketing as an exceptional discipline in all its facets, then you have come to the right place. Please send your application with your portfolio, details of your salary expectations and earliest availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are required to disclose the annual salary for a full-time position. This amounts to € 35,000.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Mag. Miriam Kellner & Judit Ferenczi, MA
+43 699 185 60006