Are you service-oriented, friendly and do you always keep an overview in every situation? In addition, cost-conscious and entrepreneurial action is a matter of course for you? – Then we should definitely get to know each other immediately!
Because at our office in Graz we are filling the position:
Employee in Travel & Office Management (m/f/d)
Part time (20 – 30 hours/week)
As an Employee in Travel & Office Management (m/f/d) you are the first point of contact for all employees with regard to the diverse concerns and tasks in the area of travel & office management.
This area of responsibility includes:
- All relevant travel management activities for all company locations
- Independent planning and organization of business trips (flight, train, rental cars, hotel) at home and abroad
- Trouble shooting and competent and quick processing of travel changes
- Communication with hotels, airlines and railway companies
- Support of possible insurance claims
- Travel expense accounting as well as evaluation and optimization of group-wide business trips
- Preparation and implementation of framework agreements and memberships (frequent flyer programs, car rental cards, hotel rates etc.)
- Proactive planning and participation in the organization of major internal company events (at least 3 times a year)
- General work in office management and administration
Your profile includes:
- A completed commercial education (travel agency assistant, tourism school or similar)
- Proven professional experience of at least 2 years in relevant areas (e.g. travel agency, travel management in international companies)
- Knowledge and professional handling of relevant tools and platforms
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
- Conscientious, exact and independent working method as well as perfect time & project management
- High communication skills as well as solution and service orientation
We offer you:
- A positive cooperation which is characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork and cooperation with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the framework of the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
- Working time in the flexi time model on 5 weekdays
- Possibility of home office according to individual agreement
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become part of it, then send your application including details of your earliest possible availability and salary expectations straight away to [email protected]. Please use TO/GRZ/WH_32020 as reference number for your application.
We look forward to getting your message!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the annual salary intended for this position for full-time employment as a basis for negotiation. This amounts to € 27,050.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be above this minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON then go to www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager