For our office in Pristina we are looking for a:
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- Development of dynamic websites and apps based on HTML (5), Java Script, PHP, CSS.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- Conception, implementation and documentation within an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN).
- Utilization of established frameworks and platforms (Hibernate, Liferay e.g.).
- Roll-out of applications in test and production environments.
- Proactive work for constant quality improvement within the team and the whole company.
- Close teamwork with our Marketing and Design departments.
- Successfully completed education in software development (University, technical or advanced technical college).
- Preferably several years of professional experience in web-based software development.
- Highly analytical and conceptual behavior as well as a high degree of communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- A positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication.
- Contribute to innovative projects for customers located in Austria and Europe.
- Work in a team of highly qualified colleagues (SCRUM Team).
- Personal and professional development.
- The opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company.
- Flexible working hours.
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your complete and English written application including your portfolio to [email protected]. We are looking forward to getting your message!
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Judit Ferenczi, MA/Human Resources Coordinator