For our office in Prishtina we are looking for a
Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)
in a Senior role
- Development of new applications as well as the further development of existing applications in the front- and backend
- Close cooperation on your projects with developers, analysts and UX specialists
- Care of your applications in running operation including 3rd level support
- Active participation in Scrum / Kanban meetings and retrospectives
- Contact person for all technical questions within the development team including guidance in connection with time and project management
- Write technical documentation
- Familiarity with databases and web servers
- Successful completed technical education / studies in the field of computer science
- At least 5 years of proven professional work experience in related fields
- Solid Web Development background as well as experience with REST, Web Services and agile software development
- Enthusiasm about software development with current tools and passion to know and use new technologies
- Very good English language skills combined with a high level of communication skills and commitment
- A positive cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and worldwide
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
- Performance-oriented environment and attractive remuneration for entrepreneurial personalities
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, send your application including your portfolio, info about your earliest availability as well as your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Judit Ferenczi, MA/Human Resources Coordinator