“We are alchemists, weaving creations of modern magic”
Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Graz or Vienna we are looking for a new team member as a
Head of Marketing (M/F/D)
As Head of Marketing (m/f) at SCOOP & SPOON you are passionate about new approaches to marketing. Using our concept of abstraction, you will think marketing in new dimensions and draw your inspiration from the fields of art, culture and natural sciences. Based on your many years of experience in marketing, you have an excellent understanding of the conception and implementation of digital marketing activities using SCOOP & SPOON’s own marketing instruments. In your leadership role you are well versed in developing the creative potential of your team and are responsible for convincing results and presentations that exceed our clients’ expectations. With your specialist expertise, you will implement complex projects together with our expert teams working in development, design, editorial and project management and stay on top of things thanks to your strong communication, leadership and coordination skills. You are the right person for us if you want to redefine marketing using new marketing tools and if the ongoing development of a team is of central importance to you.
Your Key Deliverables:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing digital marketing activities using SCOOP & SPOON’s own marketing tools
- Application of the latest marketing methods in accordance with customer requirements
- Preparation of briefings for our expert teams in design, project management, editorial and development, maximising the creative potential of the experts and, as a result, ensuring the success of your project
- Advice and support for your team based on your professional expertise
- Ongoing team development on a professional and personal level using a strength-oriented management style
- Pro-active and independent project development for existing customers
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationship management with our customers and stakeholders
- Defining a framework for quotes and final approval
- Document the project using Confluence
- Ensure quality standards and compliance with processes
- A successfully completed academic education with a focus on marketing, media or communication
- At least 5 years of management experience in digital marketing are essential
- Strong digital affinity, a basic technical understanding and interest in digital trends and new formats
- Profound experience in the development and implementation of marketing concepts
- Are highly aware of quality and service towards internal and external stakeholders
- Can work structured, precisely and independently
- High level of decision-making skills and solution orientation with regard to short deadlines
- Dynamic and strong implementation skills as the basis for successful project management
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to think beyond the boundaries of your department
- High linguistic expressiveness and excellent presentation skills, as well as a pronounced understanding of aesthetics
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
We understand and live “The Beauty of Marketing” with great passion. If you are inspired by our credo and would like to experience marketing as an exceptional discipline in all its facets, then you have come to the right place. Please send your application with your portfolio, details of your salary expectations and earliest availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are required to disclose the annual salary for a full-time position. This amounts to € 60,000.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Mag. Miriam Kellner & Judit Ferenczi, MA
+43 699 185 60006