Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Graz we are looking for
- Development of innovative and dynamic web applications by producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Verification, deployment of programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Roll-out of applications to test and production environments
- Use of established frameworks and platforms as well as integration of software components and third-party programs
- Collaboration, conception, implementation and technical documentation within the framework of an agile process model (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Close cooperation with Marketing and Design
- Proactive recommendations and actions to ongoing knowledge management and execution of quality improvement by gathering and evaluating user feedback
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Writing good Unit, E2E and integration tests with testing frameworks like Jest, Protractor, SuperTest etc.
- Familiarity with Git revision control system
- Very good German or English language skills combined with a high level of communication skills and commitment
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, send your application including your portfolio and info about your earliest availability as well as your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for full-time employment as the basis for negotiations. This amounts to € 44,000.00 gross. Your final salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications and is agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Mrs. Miriam Kellner and Mrs. Judit Ferenczi