For our offices in London and Pristina we are currently looking for a
Frontend Developer (m/f) with an eye for design
- Frontend development of dynamic websites and apps as a combination of programming and layout.
- Knowledge of working with relevant programs and tools. Keywords like HTML (5), Java Script, PHP, CS as well as Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Sketch, Balsamique sound very familiar to you.
- Conception, implementation and documentation within an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN).
- Roll-out of applications in test and production environments.
- Proactive work for constant quality improvement within the team and the whole company.
- Close teamwork with our Marketing and Design departments.
- Successfully completed education in software development (University, technical or advanced technical college).
- Preferably some years of professional experience in web-based software development and design.
- Highly analytical and conceptual behavior as well as a high degree of communication skills and an eye for design and eye candy.
- Excellent German and/or English language skills.
- A positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication.
- Contribute to innovative projects for customers located in Austria and Europe.
- Work in a team of highly qualified colleagues (SCRUM Team).
- Personal and professional development.
- The opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company.
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your complete and English written application including your portfolio to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting your message!