“We are alchemists, weaving creations of modern magic”
Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Graz or Vienna we are looking for a new team member as a
As a marketing manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will enthusiastically explore new ways of marketing. Using the method of abstraction defined by us, you think about marketing in new dimensions and get your inspiration from the fields of art, culture, history and physics. Based on your many years of experience in marketing, you have a fundamental understanding of the concept and implementation of digital marketing activities using SCOOP & SPOON’s own marketing tools. Your work is characterised by a high degree of creativity and you have an excellent understanding of how to consolidate your ideas with all those involved in the project and develop them further together with your stakeholders. As a SCOOP & SPOON marketing manager, you will convince our customers through expressive presentation techniques and you know how to exceed our customers’ expectations. With your informative briefings you will develop – depending on the project volume – either independently or in a team of experts, tailor-made marketing solutions for our diverse client portfolio. This needs to be done in accordance with SCOOP & SPOON’s customer service standards. You are at the right place if you want to redefine marketing using new marketing tools.
Your Key Deliverables:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing digital marketing activities using SCOOP & SPOON’s own marketing tools.
- Application of the latest marketing methods in accordance with customer requirements
- Preparation of briefings for our expert teams in design, project management, editorial and development, maximising the creative potential of the experts and, as a result, ensuring the success of your project
- Pro-active and independent project development for existing customers
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationship management with our customers and stakeholders
- Prepare quotations and calculate costs
- Document the project using Confluence
- Ensure quality standards and compliance with processes
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in digital marketing are required (This is a senior-level position)
- Strong digital affinity, a basic technical understanding and interest in digital trends and new formats
- Profound experience in the development and implementation of marketing concepts
- Are highly aware of quality and service towards internal and external stakeholders
- Can work structured, precisely and independently
- Dynamic and strong implementation skills as the basis for successful project management
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to think beyond the boundaries of your department
- High linguistic expressiveness and excellent presentation skills, as well as a pronounced understanding of aesthetics
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
We understand and live “The Beauty of Marketing” with great passion. If you are inspired by our credo and would like to experience marketing as an exceptional discipline in all its facets, then you have come to the right place. Please send your application with your portfolio, details of your salary expectations and earliest availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are required to disclose the annual salary for a full-time position. This amounts to € 45,000.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Mag. Miriam Kellner & Judit Ferenczi, MA
+43 699 185 60006