You are an open personality and live your passion for marketing and its trends? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
For our offices in Vienna and Graz we are looking for a new team member occupying the area of responsibility of a
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
(optional role as a Team Lead)
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of digital and classic marketing activities. With several years of professional experience in marketing, you will act professionally in dealing with customers and will be reliably responsible for project progress through your independent approach. Depending on project volume and requirements, you will develop tailor-made marketing solutions for our customers either independently or as part of an expert team.
In the optional role of Team Leader offered for our office in Vienna, you will also manage, support and develop the members of the marketing team and organize and optimize their project and work processes.
In order to complete your task as Marketing Manager at SCOOP & SPOON, you will make a proactive contribution to continuous quality improvement in the team and throughout the company.
What do you bring with you for this task?
- A successfully completed education with focus on marketing & communication
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the fields of digital and classic marketing
- Extensive and practical experience in time & project management
- An analytical, conceptual and holistic approach
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Active participation in innovative and international projects
- Direct cooperation with our renowned customers
- A team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the framework of the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Working hours in the flexitime model
- Possibility to work in a home office by individual arrangement
- Your personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, please send your application including your portfolio and info about your salary expectations and your earliest availability to [email protected]. Please use MM/WI/KA_192020 as a reference number for your application.
We look forward to getting your application!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are required to disclose the annual salary for a full-time position as a basis for negotiation. This amounts to € 29,500.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications, is significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.If you would like to learn more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager