You are an open personality and live your passion for marketing and its trends? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
Because at our locations in Graz and Vienna, we will now be occupying the area of responsibility of a
Marketing Manager (m/f)
in a mid / senior role.
As Marketing Manager (m/f) at SCOOP & SPOON you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of digital and classic marketing activities. With several years of professional experience in marketing, you will act professionally in dealing with customers and will be reliably responsible for project progress through your independent approach. Depending on project volume and requirements, you will develop tailor-made marketing solutions for our customers either independently or as part of an expert team.
What do you bring with you for this task?
- You have successfully completed an education with focus on Marketing & Communication
- At least 5 years of professional experience in digital and classical marketing
- Comprehensive and practical experience in time & project management
- An analytical, conceptual and holistic approach
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Active participation in innovative and international/national projects
- Direct cooperation with our renowned clients
- A team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- Your personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, please send your application to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pursuant to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to disclose the annual salary under the collective bargaining agreement provided for this position as a basis for negotiation for full-time employment. This amounts to € 28,900.00 gross. Your actual salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager