You are an open personality and live your passion for marketing and its trends? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
For our office in Munich we are looking for a new team member occupying the area of responsibility of a
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
in a mid / senior role.
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of digital and classic marketing activities. With several years of professional experience in marketing, you will act professionally in dealing with customers and will be reliably responsible for project progress through your independent approach. Depending on project volume and requirements, you will develop tailor-made marketing solutions for our customers either independently or as part of an expert team.
What do you bring with you for this task?
- You have successfully completed an education with focus on Marketing & Communication
- At least 5 years of professional experience in digital and classical marketing
- Comprehensive and practical experience in time & project management
- An analytical, conceptual and holistic approach
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Active participation in innovative and international/national projects
- Direct cooperation with our renowned clients
- A team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, please send your application including info about your salary expectations and your earliest availability to [email protected]. Please use MM/MUC/LI_12020 as a reference number for your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer you a salary in line with the market for this position. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to learn more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager