Are you an open personality, do you live your passion for marketing and its trends and do you like to be mobile? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
For our location in Munich we are looking for a
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you are responsible for the conception and implementation of digital and classic marketing activities. With several years of professional experience in marketing, you will act professionally in dealing with customers and will reliably be responsible for project progress through your independent approach. Depending on the project volume and requirements, you will develop tailor-made marketing solutions for our customers either independently or as part of an expert team.
- Completed education with focus on Marketing & Communication
- At least 2 – 3 years professional experience in marketing (classic, digital) and a high affinity to digital media
- Comprehensive and practical experience in time & project management
- An analytical, conceptual and holistic approach
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Co-creation of innovative national and international projects
- Direct cooperation with our renowned customers
- A team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- Personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including your earliest possible availability and salary expectations directly to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer you a salary in line with the market for this position. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager