For our new office in Munich we are looking for:
Mid- & Senior Software Developers Java (m/f)
- Development of dynamic websites and apps based on Java
- Conception, implementation and documentation within an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Utilisation of established frameworks and platforms (Hibernate, Liferay e. g.)
- Roll-out of applications in test and production environments
- Independent implementation of defined features in customer projects
- Close teamwork with our marketing and design departments
- Proactive work for constant quality improvement within the team and the whole company
- Successfully completed education in software development (university, technical or advanced technical college)
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in Java based software development
- Analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial behavior
- Excellent English language skills combined with a high degree of communication skills
- A positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Contribute to innovative projects for customers located in Austria and Europe
- Work in a team of highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company
- Work in flextime model and possibility of home office according to individual agreement
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your complete English written application including your portfolio and Info about your earliest availability as well as your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager