Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Prishtina we are currently looking for an immediate start for a:
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
Android and/or iOS
- Development of natives and/or cross platform apps for mobile devices (Android and/or iOS)
- Conception, implementation and documentation within an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Utilization of established frameworks and platforms
- Roll-out of applications in test and production environments
- Independent implementation of defined features in customer projects
- Close teamwork with our marketing and design departments and their international teams
- Proactive work for constant quality improvement within the team and the whole company
- Successfully completed education in software development (university, technical or advanced technical college)
- 2 – 3 years of professional development experience in the field of Android and/or iOS (with priority on Android) are beneficial
- Key words like Cross Platform, Ionic, Android Studio, Native, iOS-XCode and/or Cordova sound familiar to you
- Analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset and behavior
- Excellent English and/or German language skills
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your application including your portfolio as well as info about your earliest availability and salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Mrs. Miriam Kellner and Mrs. Judit Ferenczi