For our office in Prishtina we are currently looking for an immediate start for a:
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
Android and/or iOS
- Development of natives and/or cross platform apps for mobile devices (Android and/or iOS)
- Conception, implementation and documentation within an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Utilization of established frameworks and platforms
- Roll-out of applications in test and production environments
- Independent implementation of defined features in customer projects
- Close teamwork with our marketing and design departments and their international teams
- Proactive work for constant quality improvement within the team and the whole company
- Successfully completed education in software development (university, technical or advanced technical college)
- 2 – 3 years of professional development experience in the field of Android and/or iOS (with priority on Android) are beneficial
- Key words like Cross Platform, Ionic, Android Studio, Native, iOS-XCode and/or Cordova sound familiar to you
- Analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset and behavior
- Excellent English and/or German language skills
- A positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication throughout the company
- Contribute to innovative projects for customers located in Austria and Europe
- Work in a team of highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your application including your portfolio as well as info about your earliest availability and salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Judit Ferenczi, MA/Human Resources Coordinator