You are an open personality and live your passion for digital marketing and its trends? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
Because in Graz or Vienna we will strengthen our team with immediate effect with a
Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
As Performance Marketing Manager at SCOOP & SPOON you are responsible for the conception, implementation and optimization of national and international Google Ads and Social Media campaigns. You have experience in the field of web analytics, work independently with appropriate tools, define meaningful KPIs, take care of efficient tracking and create reports that serve as a basis for decision-making for further developments. In your function, you will also support customer consulting and the development of digital marketing concepts.
- Completed education with focus on Marketing & Communication
- 2 – 3 years professional experience in online marketing
- Experience with Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
- Strong analytical and conceptual way of thinking and acting
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Co-creation of innovative national and international projects
- Young team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- Personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including information about your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations directly to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary under collective agreement for a full-time position as the basis for negotiation. This currently amounts to € 27,045.00 gross. Of course, your actual salary depends on your professional experience and qualifications, is significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
Do you have any questions? Then feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager