Are you a serious person who always has the right word at the ready when communicating with all stakeholders and is eager to immerse yourself in the dynamic environment of digitization?
Then we should definitely get to know each other!
Because at our location in Graz we are filling the following position with immediate effect:
PR Manager (m/f/d)
in a Senior & Team Lead role
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Corporate PR for globally active companies
- Communication with management stakeholders
- Conception and writing of articles for classical and digital media as well as editorial work for magazines and newspapers
- Coordination, preparation and support of press enquiries and interviews
- Writing statements and comments
- Media monitoring
Your profile includes:
- A successfully completed higher education in the fields of PR/communication, journalism or similar
- 5 – 8 years of relevant professional experience in related professional fields presented in a meaningful portfolio
- Extensive know-how about and self-evident handling of classical and new media/methods
- Perfect manners, seriousness and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information
- A high degree of empathy, commitment and communication skills at the executive and C-level management level
- High quality and service awareness towards internal and external stakeholders
- Passion and talent for perfect time management and project overview
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We are offering:
- A cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative and international projects
- Direct cooperation with our renowned customers
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the framework of the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented environment and attractive remuneration for entrepreneurial personalities
- Work in the flexitime model and the possibility of a home office by individual arrangement
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become part of it, please send your application including details of your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations to [email protected].
We look forward to getting your message!
Due to the Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the minimum annual salary for this position as per the collective agreement for full-time employment as a basis for negotiation. This currently starts with approx. € 29,500.00 gross. Your final salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, then click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager