“We are alchemists, weaving creations of modern magic”
Creativity and concentration are our core values that have made SCOOP & SPOON the most successful international marketing and communications technology agency over the past years. We develop desirable brands for our renowned customers – be it with digital ecosystems, apps, websites, search engines, performance marketing, social media and plenty more. SCOOP & SPOON has more than 100 employees from 15 nations in Vienna, London, Munich, Pristina and Graz and sees itself as an intercultural company.
Our outstanding core competences in marketing, design and communication technology merge into tailor-made products and solutions thanks to our unique team.
For our office in Graz or Vienna we are looking for a new team member as a
PRODUCT OWNER (m/f/d)
As a Product Owner (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of digital marketing and platform projects.
With several years of professional experience in digital marketing, project and account management, you will act professionally in dealing with customers and will be responsible for the progress of the project using your independent working methods. Depending on the project volume and requirements, you will develop tailor-made solutions for our customers within the framework of an agile process model, either independently or as part of a team of experts (design, editorial, SEO, performance marketing, FE & BE development).
Furthermore, as a Product Owner at SCOOP & SPOON you will proactively contribute to the constant quality improvement within the team as well as the synergy of solutions between different customer projects.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- You coordinate and accompany the development of concepts and strategies for our projects and customers together with our specialists
- Constituting the central point of contact in the project and coordinating all people involved in the project, at SCOOP & SPOON and on the client’s side
- You create a clear product vision for your projects and communicate it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You define requirements in the form of user stories in cooperation with your team
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your projects and regularly coordinate requirements, goals and priorities with your customers
- You make sure that the product backlog is complete and understandable for everyone
- You keep an eye on the budget, time, scope and profitability of your projects
What do you bring with you for this task?
- A successfully completed technical or commercial education or relevant professional experience in the field of digital marketing or e-commerce.
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of digital marketing, project and account management
- Ideally, you have experience with content management and e-commerce systems, as well as marketing automation and personalization
- You have experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework) and are experienced in using Atlassian tools (Jira & Confluence).
- You are a strong personality with strong communication and consulting skills.
- A passion for innovation and developing outstanding digital marketing solutions
- An analytical, conceptual and holistic approach
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day – and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Weekly fruit basket
- Working in a flexitime model and with the option of mobile office
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
We understand and live “The Beauty of Marketing” with great passion. If you are inspired by our credo and would like to experience marketing as an exceptional discipline in all its facets, then you have come to the right place. Please send your application with your portfolio and details of your salary expectations and earliest availability to [email protected]. Please use PO/GR-WI/LI_202020 as reference number for your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are required to disclose the annual salary for a full-time position as a basis for negotiation. This amounts to € 29,500.00 gross. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications, is significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Judit Ferenczi, MA