For our locations in Vienna and Graz we are looking for immediate entry:
Project manager for complex software projects (m/f)
As project manager for complex software projects (m/f) you are responsible for a smooth and timely project flow as well as for the delivery of high-quality results in the sense of the customer’s request.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Project management of complex software development projects within the framework of an agile process model (SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Responsibility for the schedule, budget and quality of the entire project. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for consistent project controlling over the entire duration of the project
- The central interface in the project and assumption of coordination for all persons involved in the project within the company and on the customer side
Your profile includes:
- A completed education in software development (HTL, FH, university)
- At least two years professional experience in project management activities in the field of software development projects
- An analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- A high level of communication skills and commitment
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
We offer you:
- Positive cooperation, characterised by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and Europe
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including your availability and salary expectations to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
In accordance with the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for this position as a basis for negotiation for full-time employment. This amounts to € 27,045.00 gross. Your actual salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications. The starting salary starts at approx. € 39,200.000 gross per year and is agreed in a personal interview.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager