For our location in Graz we are looking for immediate entry:
Project manager for Web & App projects (m/f)
As a project manager for Web & App projects you are responsible for a smooth and timely project flow as well as for the delivery of high-quality results according to the customer’s wishes.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Project management of website & app projects within the framework of an agile process model
- The responsibility over schedule, budget and quality of the entire project (In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for consistent project controlling over the entire duration of the project.)
- The central interface in the project and coordination for all persons involved in the project both within the company and on the customer side
Your profile includes:
- Professional experience in project management activities in the field of website & app projects
- An analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- A high level of communication skills and commitment
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
We offer you:
- A positive cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in projects for customers in Austria and Europe
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
If you are convinced of our spirit and would like to become a part of it, please send your application to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
In accordance with the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for this position as a basis for negotiation for full-time employment. This amounts to € 36,400.00 gross. Your actual salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager