For our company location in Graz or Vienna we are looking for an immediate entry
Requirements Engineer (m/f)
- Design, conception and specification of software and system architecture for new software solutions (web, mobile)
- Technical implementation, ongoing optimization and support of SCOOP & SPOON software solutions over the entire product lifecycle
- Close cooperation with the development department
- Coordination with existing and new customers in Austria and throughout Europe
- Collaboration in larger development projects and implementation of product developments
- A completed technical education (university, FH) in computer science, software engineering or similar
- At least 2 – 3 years professional experience as Requirements Engineer
- Good programming skills in Java, PHP, Angular advantageous
- An analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- A high level of communication skills and commitment
- Very good knowledge of English
- A positive cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication.
- Active participation in innovative projects for customers in Austria and throughout Europe
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
- Working time in the flextime model
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application and information about your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
In accordance with the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for this position as a basis for negotiation for full-time employment. This amounts to € 27,045.00 gross. Your final salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications. The actual salary range varies from approx. € 35,000.00 to approx. € 50,000.00 gross per year and is agreed in a personal meeting.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager