For our location in Munich we are looking for a
SEO Manager (m/f/d)
As Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on SEO and ASO at SCOOP & SPOON you are responsible for improving the findability of new and existing websites and apps. Depending on the client and/or project, you will create concepts for on- and off-page optimization, independently carry out necessary activities and give appropriate recommendations for content, social media and technology improvements.
You see the close cooperation with other teams at SCOOP & SPOON as an enrichment.
You are very familiar with webmaster tools and evaluate and control the measures taken for a continuous increase in performance at regular intervals. For your reports you independently define meaningful KPIs, which serve as a basis for decision-making for further developments. In your function, you will also support customer consulting and the development of digital marketing concepts.
- Completed education with focus on Marketing & Communication or
- At least 2 – 3 years professional experience in online marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and specialized tools like Sistrix
- Strong analytical and conceptual way of thinking and acting
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Co-creation of innovative national and international projects
- A team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- Personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including your earliest possible availability and salary expectations directly to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer you a salary in line with the market for this position. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you want to know more about SCOOP & SPOON, visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager