You are an open personality and live your passion for digital marketing and its trends? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
Because in our office in Graz or Vienna, we are strengthening our team with immediate effect with a
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
As a Social Media Manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you are responsible for the social media channels of national and international clients and for the continuous development of content and community management.
In your function you will also develop projects for internal communication and marketing and support the development of digital marketing concepts.
In addition, it is your task to ensure continuous monitoring, reporting and quality assurance in the context of customer care.
- Completed education with focus on Marketing & Communication
- Relevant verifiable professional experience in the field of digital marketing
- Experience with and affinity for digital media
- Experienced handling of common social media channels
- Experience with tools for measuring success
- Grammatical and communicative tact as well as the desire to write
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Co-creation of innovative national and international projects
- Direct cooperation with our customers
- Young team with flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Personal access to dynamic markets (UK)
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, please send your application including your portfolio and info about your earliest availability as well as your salary expectation to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pursuant to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to disclose the annual salary under the collective bargaining agreement provided for this position as a basis for negotiation for full-time employment. This amounts to € 25.370,00 gross. Your actual salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you would like to learn more about SCOOP & SPOON, please visit us at www.scoopandspoon.com!
Do you have any further questions? Then feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager