For our location in Prishtina, we are looking to fill the following position, effective immediately:
Team Lead for Marketing Experts (m/f/d)
(All-rounder with experience in performance marketing, SEO and social media management)
As Team Lead for Marketing Experts (m/f/d) you will be responsible for delivering high quality digital marketing solutions in compliance with client requirements.
In the role of a Team Lead, you will lead and guide our marketing experts as well as organize and coordinate their projects and workflows.
At any given time, you know how to make use of the skills of your team members (performance marketing, SEO and social media management) and thereby proactively contribute to the ongoing quality improvement within your team of marketing experts and throughout the entire company.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Leading the team and managing the execution of digital marketing projects in the areas of performance marketing, SEO and social media management
- Utilising the team members’ respective marketing skills in the best way possible, taking into account the time schedule and budget to deliver high-quality results in compliance with client requirements
- Promoting and improving the marketing expert team and its skills in all areas of performance marketing, SEO and social media management
- Cooperating with colleagues from all departments and locations (e.g. design, editorial, project management etc.)
Your profile should include:
- Education with a focus on digital marketing & communication
- Several years of professional experience as a marketing manager in an allrounder position
- Knowledge and success in the fields of performance marketing, SEO and social media management
- Experience with established as well as specific applications such as Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Search Console, Sistrix and others
- Experience in digitalisation and in leading international teams
- An analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working
- A high level of communication skills and a willingness to work
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- A positive work environment, which is characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Active participation in innovative projects for clients in Austria and worldwide
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented environment and attractive salary for entrepreneurial personalities
- Possibility of working form home by individual arrangement
If you are interested in the dynamics of an innovative company and want to be part of it, send your application including portfolio, information about your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations to [email protected].
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For this position, we offer a salary in line with the market. Your actual salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager