For our location in Graz we are looking for immediate entry for a
Technical Website Manager (m/f)
Technical support of the contents of internal and external projects
You are an open, technically interested and experienced personality and love to support people? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
As a Technical Website Administrator (m/f) at SCOOP & SPOON, you are the contact and interface for the content of various projects and offer active services to solve technical and organizational problems.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Technical support of the digital appearances of our customers (websites etc.)
- Take-over and implementation of content maintenance and user management
- Coordination of developers via tools such as JIRA, Trello in consultation with the respective project manager
- Communication with customers, suppliers, partners and employees
- Active support of colleagues in their work
- Functionality and usability testing of customer projects
- System administration
Your profile includes:
- Successfully completed technical training (e.g. HAK with IT focus, final apprenticeship examination, etc.)
- Very good IT knowledge and a high affinity for IT topics
- Very good CMS knowledge (WordPress e. g.) and basic HTML knowledge desirable
- Very good knowledge of German & English, written and spoken
- High communication skills, solution and service orientation as well as personal initiative
We offer you:
- A positive cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork and cooperation with highly qualified colleagues
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to play an active role in an international company
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become a part of it, then send your application including information about your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations directly to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to indicate the annual salary for this position as a basis for negotiation. This amounts to € 25,368.00 gross. Your actual salary will, of course, depend on your professional experience and qualifications, will be significantly higher than the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement and will be agreed in a personal interview.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager