You are creative, yet have a knack for the strategical, methodical and analytical thinking and are convinced that the key to great UX is in enabling cross discipline teams?
Then you are very welcome to join the fabulous design team of SCOOP & SPOON!
Because at our office either in Graz or Vienna we are filling the position with immediate effect:
In your role as a UX manager (m/f/d) at SCOOP & SPOON you are working very closely with the multi-national team members of the marketing, design, editorial and development departments on all our sites across Europe.
We are offering you a role where you:
- Provide user experience leadership and direction
- Provide UX teams with guidance and enable them to operate autonomously
- Develop and push our UX organization forward as well as sustainable development and expansion of our UX team members
- Put the user into the centre of your activities creating concepts, prototypes and flows as well as deliver wireframes, flows, scribbles, mock-ups and interactive prototypes for any platform like desktop, tablet mobile and app
- Engage with end users, establish and suggest KPIs and work with engineers to improve applications
- You will analyse the use cases for user interaction and design the optimal user interface
- Plan and execute UX tests using qualitative and quantitative methods and analyse the results
For this job, you are bringing:
- About 5 years of experience as a senior team lead or similar within a large UX organization
- Distinctive UX skills and proven leadership skills
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products and user experience
- Extensive experience in UX/UI-design for web and desktop applications as well as mobile apps
- Ability to collect, clarify and translate customer needs into conceptual designs
- Ability to quickly learn new applications, processes and procedures
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage audiences
- “Can Do” attitude and positive outlook and ability to deal with conflicts
- Fluent in English and German both in written and spoken
We offer you:
- A cooperation characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Teamwork with highly qualified colleagues
- The opportunity to your personal contribution to innovative projects for our customers located in Austria and Europe
- Personal and professional development within the framework of the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Work in a flexi time model
- Possibility of a home office by individual arrangement
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and would like to become part of it, please send your application including details of your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations as well as your portfolio to [email protected].
We look forward to getting your message!
Due to the Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the minimum annual salary for this position as per the collective agreement for full-time employment as a basis for negotiation. This currently amounts to € 29,490.00 gross. Your final salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
If you would like to find out more about SCOOP & SPOON, then click here to go to www.scoopandspoon.com!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager